Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Blast From the Past

This is going to be pretty interesting since I have never posted anything on a blog, nor have I ever had a blog. BUT, I feel like this is a important thing to do for myself by documenting my semesters at the Academy of Art University and also to show fellow piers, friends, and who ever else that comes across, my progress. The following will be from my beginning at the Academy, January of 2009, till present. I'll be your guide through this journey, so if there are any questions or comments, feel free to ask, yell, or smack me around!

The following was the beginning.... Analysis of form!











I personally really this like Frankie! For those you have been invited over to Max's Pad, you probably have seen it in person. You will notice that I like Frankenstein quite a bit when you see a later posting. I feel like I just share a lot of similar traits with him I guess. Maybe it's the similar height, my way to mumble when talking, or maybe look of being constipated all the time. Not sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment