Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Perspetive.... All up in you FACE!

These were all from my perspective class with Joko Budiono. He seriously was the kindest teacher that I have ever had and never ceased to amaze me with the knowledge he handed down to his students. Also,.... this class was the most difficult class I have had so far. It pretty much kicked my ass, but in a good way.


Told you that you would run into Frankenstein again! This was actually for my Golden Section/Sacred Geometry class, but it is using 3 point perspective. I did the composition using what I learned in my Golden Section/Sacred Geometry class.... Ok.. Basically, I used ALOT of black magic spells along with a large amount of coffee. And NO... that is not a bong in my hand. Its a BEAKER!

Robots and monsters need groceries too...man!

Whatcha think Aliens do after kicking ass all day long?!

1 comment:

  1. Love the one at the top. Did you create the illustration in pen first, then render it with marker? And, were you only working did you make any in color? thanks!

    ReplyDelete